Quality Policy Statement
Guard-Alert aims for the highest level of quality service in the safeguarding of our client’s assets. We will provide this through:-
- Ensuring our product is suitable, competitive and of the highest standard having regard to the Zimbabwe environment. Guards must be intellectually and physically suitable, properly trained, equipped, instructed on specific job requirements, supervised and evaluated on their performance and remunerated accordingly.
- Ensuring that applicable legislation, standards and industry regulations are fully complied with.
- Ensuring that we are aware of and remain abreast of all international developments affecting our industry in order to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Setting and reviewing company objectives in line with the overall company strategy and business operating environment
- Ongoing evaluation of client’s requirements to ensure that cost effective security solutions are always in place.
Guard-Alert management and staff will ensure that this Quality Policy is maintained in accordance with ISO 9001 – 2015 International Standard requirements.